Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach, Crowder College, Neosho. This is a full-time ten-month (August – May) assistant coaching position effective August 1, 2018. The position assists in the coaching of the Men’s Soccer team which includes instruction in the rules, regulations, techniques, and team concepts of the sport, specific position instruction, game day coaching and instruction, practice planning and execution both during on- and off-season, recruitment, conditioning, supervision of athletes, maintenance of soccer facilities and equipment, and administrative tasks. The successful candidate knowledge and skills/expertise include:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Three successful years as a soccer coach, collegiate level preferred
- Goal keeping or playing experience at the collegiate level preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with faculty, staff, administrators, students, parents, and community members.
- Understanding of and commitment to the community college philosophy and mission.