Bookstore Customer Service Associate – Webb City Campus. Full-time position responsible for bookstore operations, including customer service for students, faculty, and visitors in the sale of books, general merchandise, clothing and food; appropriate accounting of funds; maintenance of the web site; creation of sale emails; coordination of bookstore supplies, displays, and security; and other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- One (1) year of related work experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills including phone etiquette.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to handle basic mathematical calculations.
- Cash management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional conduct and positive working relationships with students, employees and community/vendor contacts.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.