Information Technology Computer Technician, Crowder College, Neosho. Full-time position with full benefits, $15.22/hr. Position provides organizational-wide technical support and maintenance for in-house computer systems and peripheral devices along with other technology related equipment as required. Requires a detail oriented and organized person.
- Associate’s degree preferred or (2) years directly related full-time work experience.
- One (1) year of full-time related work experience in addition to above is preferred.
- Ability to perform hardware and software repairs.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and remain calm during frequent interruptions.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees, students, and the public.
- Ability to handle confidential material judiciously.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures, regulations and policies.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to take direction and ensure timely and accurate task completion.