The Neosho School District is searching for a Finance/Benefits Administrative Assistant.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Attend to administrative detail on special matters as assigned
- Assist in preparing the district salary book
- Report new employees to Social Security
- Enter medical and dental insurance into provider's website for all employees; make changes/additions, etc.
- Enter Cobra Insurance when applicable
- Proof and mail letters for Finance Department
- Reconcile monthly bills for insurance offered
- Completes Affordable Care Act reporting for the district
- Setup accounts in Time Clock Plus
- Assist in resetting SIS Portal logins for employees
- Coordinator of the school district's self-funded health plan (HCT); manage and setup of health insurance and prescription plan, educate and enroll employeees in the health plan, work directly with TPA on plan design, administration and insurance issues, PCORI and ACA Transitional Re-insurance fee reproting, collection of insurance premiums from employees and retirees, reconciliation of HCT bank account and preparation of monthly board reports for the HCT
- Compile information for yearly audit for HCT and benefits