Crowder College Temporary Information Technology Help Desk Assistant, Neosho. Position provides office and technical support for the Information Technology Department, receive and process help requests and work with IT support staff to ensure a timely resolution to computer related issues. Requires a detail oriented and organized person, must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to work with students and staff in a professional manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Associate’s Degree preferred
- One (1) year related work experience required.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and remain calm during frequent interruptions.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees, students, and the public.
- Ability to handle confidential material judiciously.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Efficient in the following Job Abilities related to Information Technology:
- Ability to operate a personal computer using the Windows Environment
- Ability to understand operating a personal computer within the Crowder College Network Environment.
- Ability to use E-mail.
- Ability to perform basic word processing using MS Word.
- Ability to perform basic spreadsheet functions using MS Excel.
- Ability to use an Internet web browser.