Transport Training Instructor Full-time
Transport Training Instructor, Crowder College, Full-Time 12 Month position. Position is funded through external contracts and dependent upon continued funding. Transport Training Instructor is responsible for providing instruction to students in all areas of transport training to include backing, driving (pre-trip inspection), safety, etc., in accordance with college guidelines and accepted industry standards. Requirements for position:
- Minimum of five years occupational experience directly related to truck driving.
- Current Class “A” CDL and safe driving record (no moving violations in the last 3 years, no chargeable accidents in last 2 years).
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must complete and pass D.O.T. physical and drug test.
- Have the ability to work with students on all levels and complete job assignments.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with students, other professionals, staff and the public.