Information Technology Network Administrator
Information Technology Network Administrator, Crowder College. The Network Administrator position provides computing-related services to Crowder College students and employees through effective day-to-day hands-on setup, operation, and maintenance of networking equipment and software in a professional, user-friendly manner. View complete job description at www.crowder.edu/employment
- Associate’s degree from accredited computer networking program (preferred) or
- Associate’s degree in related field plus two (2) years directly related work experience or
- Five (5) years directly related work experience.
- If no AA/AAS in networking: Third Party Networking Certification (e.g.- Microsoft, VMware, CISCO or Linux) required.
- Three (3) years of full-time related work experience in addition to above is preferred.
- Ability to handle confidential material judiciously.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures, regulations and policies.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision or as part of a team, as required.
- Proactively monitor the network and quickly respond to issues affecting functionality and performance.