Information Technology System Administrator
Information Technology System Administrator, Crowder College. The System Administrator position provides information technology related services to Crowder College students and employees through effective day-to-day hands-on setup, operation, and maintenance of networking equipment and software in a professional, timely user-friendly manner. View complete job description at www.crowder.edu/employment.
- Associate’s degree from accredited computer networking program or related field preferred plus two (2) years of directly related full-time work experience required.
- Ability to handle confidential material judiciously.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures, regulations and policies.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision or as part of a team, as required.
- Ability to readily translate knowledge/experience in one system to another (e.g.-Windows Server) in case of overall system conversion.